All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘company’ within this policy and within the opt-in Policy are deemed to refer to Berman Consulting Limited, trading as Coast Road Runners, its affiliates and associates.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us or if you need to contact us in connection with our use of your personal data, then these should be directed to the Data Privacy Manager, Katharine Teeling, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 087 6489472.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
(a) The categories of personal data about you that we may collect are:
– Individual Data which includes personal data you provide to us in person, via our website, via email, via social media or by telephone, including the personal and contact details (such as your first name, middle name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender, billing address, delivery address, email address, credit card details and telephone numbers, family and associate details, and physical or mental health details) you supply when signing up for a class and contact us to let us know we are doing well or to make a complaint or ask a membership / press / marketing / shop / recruitment / general enquiry.
– Audio and Visual Data which includes personal data which is gathered in the form of images or video footage that is taken in one of our classes or otherwise by us for promotional purposes;
– Account and Profile Data which includes personal data which relates to your purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
– Advertising and Marketing Data which includes personal data which relates to your marketing preferences, such as information about your preferences in receiving marketing materials from us and our third parties and your communication preferences as well as your personal interests;
– Sales Data which includes personal data which relates to the transactions you have conducted with us, such as details about payments to and from you, details of the products, services and classes you have purchased from us;
– Economic and Financial Data which includes personal data which relates to your finances, such as your bank account and payment card details and information which we collect from you for the purposes of the prevention of fraud;
– Health Data which includes personal data which is gathered for health and safety purposes including any accident report or claim log.
(b) We may also create personal data about you, for example, if you contact us by telephone to make a complaint about our services or products, then we may make a written record of key details of the conversation so that we can take steps to address the complaint.
- THE SOURCES FROM WHICH WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We obtain your personal data from the following sources:
(a) Directly from you, either in person, via our website, via email, via social media or by telephone. This could include personal data which you provide when you: purchase our products or services; request information on our services or products; enter into a competition or promotion; complete a survey from us or give us feedback; and when you participate in any of our classes;
(b) Automated technologies, such as CCTV or other recording systems, cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
(c) Third parties, such as advertising networks (such as Google and Facebook based inside/outside the EU); search information providers (such as Google); providers of technical, payment and delivery services);
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA & OUR BASIS FOR USING IT
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to process your order, to provide after sales service; In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- WHO RECEIVES THE PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may disclose the personal data you provide to us to:
– an Garda Siochana, legal and other regulatory authorities, including those who request your personal data or to report any potential or actual breach of applicable law or regulation;
– external professional advisers such as accountants, auditors, bankers, insurers and lawyers;
– law enforcement agencies, courts or other relevant party, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
– third parties where necessary for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties;
– third parties which are considering or have decided to acquire some or all of our assets or shares (including in the event of a reorganisation, dissolution or liquidation);
– third parties operating plugins or content (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Mailchimp) on our website which you choose to interact with
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not process or transfer personal data we collect from you outside the European Economic Area.
- CONTRACTUAL OR STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS ON YOU TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
(a) In certain circumstances the provision of personal data by you is a requirement to comply with the law or a contract or necessary to enter into a contract.
(b) It is your choice as to whether you provide us with your personal data necessary to enter into a contract or as part of a contractual requirement. If you do not provide your personal data then the consequences of failing to provide your personal data are that we may not be able to perform to the level you expect under our contract with you. An example of this would be where we are unable to provide you with certain products or services as you have not provided certain health data to us that we might need for health and safety purposes.
- YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject to applicable law including relevant data protection laws, in addition to your ability to withdraw any consent you have given to our processing your personal data, you may have a number of rights in connection with the processing of your personal data, including:
– the right to request access to your personal data that we process or control;
– the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your personal data or, taking into account the purposes of our processing, to request that incomplete data is completed;
– the right to request, on legitimate grounds as specified in law
– the right to object, on legitimate grounds as specified in law, to the processing of your personal data;
If you would like to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using the contact details set out in paragraph 2.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES